20100121

.house.guests:james.nick.pat.


James, Nick, Pat 
(from right to left)

Jan 15 - 18, 2010


I've known James for some time now, and not only is he my son, but the co-father of our imaginary child. I was actually considering visiting Columbus over the long weekend for Dr. MLK Jr. Day, but could only find a rideshare to take me as far as Dayton. Not only that, but I would have had to skip some important classes. In a fit of indecision, I called James to get his opinion, and was informed that he, Pat and Nick were planning on coming to Chicago instead. Sometimes things just work out.

**********

Because I didn't have the time or effort to transcribe the half hour conversation the four of us had over dinner, I am instead going to include a link to an audio file that you can download and listen to at your leisure.

I know none of you will.
But for those of you that do, though, you will be treated to a conversation involving space lasers, angry Jimmy John's managers, and how Pat's haircut makes him look like a butch lesbian.

No comments:

Post a Comment